Becoming a member of Cleveland Clinic’s Global CARE (Critical Care Air Rescue and Evacuation) program provides peace of mind. When you enroll you can be assured that if you are ever hospitalized more than 150 miles from home and unable to travel commercially, the Global CARE team will pick you up in a medically configured aircraft staffed by an in-flight staff of healthcare professionals from Cleveland Clinic undefined one of America’s top hospitals as ranked by U.S.News & World Report.
There are many travel insurance and premium credit card plans out there, but Global CARE is different.
- Your current coverage may get you to the “nearest appropriate facility”, but you have no control over the quality of your care or destination. Global CARE will bring you to Cleveland Clinic or the hospital of your choice.
- No other service has Cleveland Clinic in-flight medical staff. Unlike similar programs, we guarantee every flight will have a physician or acute care nurse practitioner (ACNP) on board.
- There are no pre-existing condition clauses that would prevent your transport in the event of an emergency.
- There are no deductibles or co-pays for your transportation.
- There are no claim forms to fill out if transport services are used.
- There are a number of travel benefits, such as emergency language translation and travel assistance for family members.
You don’t have to take any health screenings to become a Global CARE member, and there are no exemptions based on previous medical conditions. Plus, your annual membership covers every domestic trip and international getaway you take, so long as your international travels are less than 90 consecutive days.
We offer two annual plans that cover up to two transports per year. Members receive coverage for an unlimited amount of trips and are not required to report dates of travel.
Covers a single US or Canadian adult under the age of 85.
Covers two US or Canadian adults under the age of 85, and up to five dependents up to the age of 26 (if a full-time student).
Consider Global CARE if you:
- vacation more than 150 miles from home
- make regular business trips
- plan to take your child to visit college campuses across the country are concerned about declining health